- 15807 Washington St E, Sumner, WA 98390
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1745 Sqft
- Beautiful Home in Downtown Sumner! Great street appeal with large covered front porch. Lots of windows for natural light. Gas fireplace. New paint, exterior and interior, and new carpets and laminate wood flooring. Newly painted kitchen cabinets. Master bedroom W/ full master bath & walk-in closet. Large bonus room above garage, also with lots of natural light. Side and back yard fully fenced. Spacious corner lot. Close to Sumner Train Station & Downtown shopping and activities.
- 10636 Glen Acres Dr S, Seattle, WA 98168
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 938 Sqft
- Cute Condo in Security Gated 55 Plus Community! Bright Open Concept Floor Plan. Laminate Flooring throughout. New Natural Gas Furnace, New Air Conditioner, New Hot Water Heater and New Washer and Dryer. Kitchen Breakfast Nook and Dining Room. Sliding Glass Door leads to Back Balcony with Great Views of Seattle City Skyline. Carport in front of unit with two covered parking spaces and one uncovered assigned space. Community with Heated Pool, Athletic Courts, Club House and Golf Course.
- 2766 SW 167th St, Burien, WA 98166
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2740 Sqft
- This beautiful home has amazing views of Puget Sound! Great neighborhood. Spacious open floor plan with big windows that bring in the natural light. Bright kitchen and dining area. Master bedroom with large view window. Vaulted master includes an en-suite bath and large walk in closet. Two gas fireplaces, tankless hot water, brand new stainless steel oven and fridge. New insulated vinyl windows. Slider opens to large entertainment size deck. Enjoy the views towards Fauntleroy Ferry Dock.